Wednesday, February 11, 2009
It's A New Beginning...
This is the start of a new journey, and with it is a new blog. This blog will be about my family--Richard, Kaya, and myself. We leave Lana'i on March 1st and will fly to L.A. and then drive across country. Once we get settled, I'll officially start this blog with our driving adventures. Stay tuned, it should be a fantastic ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have a safe and wonderful trip--keep us posted on when you'll be in Chicago. Matt and I miss you lots!
wishing you a world of happy new beginnings! Have a safe trip and see you very soon.
all our love J&A...
That little Kaya is going to be one well-traveled baby! Be safe, have fun, and we'll see you soon!
Good luck with the move and welcome back to the states!
Rebekah and Mike
Oh man that last post on the "it's the tropics" made me all teary. I hate that you guys are adios! Already miss you guys terribly. Give Kaya lots of loves for me and we will for sure keep in touch!
Post a Comment