Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quick little update

I just wanted to give a little update. We have driven from LA to Iowa and settled in a little in IA. Our trip was a great time. I'll post about it soon...we have some great pics. We are now on our way to NJ to visit the rest of the family. It should be a wonderful time having Kaya meeting all of them.

I'm thinking of all my friends...near and far...and miss you all. I hope to see the ones that are near now, but were so far not so long ago. And miss the ones that were so close, but are now so far away.

We love you all!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Miss your guts!!! When are you coming to visit ;)

Jules said...

Hey Lisa! Glad your travels are going well. Have a very happy birthday!!! I hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

i miss you lisa!! give that cutie kaya a kiss for me.

Team Us said...

We miss you too Lisa - when will you be in Chicago?

Melissa said...

Um did you die?