You can barely see the HOLLYWOOD sign in the last one.
And here's Kaya enjoying the comfort of the pillows. Aaahhh, doesn't it look so comfy?
Of course we had to eat at a famous local spot...PINK'S!!
We stood in line at Pinks for 45 minutes to get a taste their famous hot dogs. They were soooo good! We ate so much we felt sick after...they picture says it all...
We also had to hit In-N-Out Burger. What can I say...those double doubles are the BEST!!!! I wish we had one here.
And then, the "Dude" would know...Ralph's is a great grocery store.
LA was a great start to our roadtrip across the Mainland. I had a chance to see a couple friends...Lisa and Lori. My friend Lisa is the reason I went to Hawaii and met Richard. I will be forever thankful for her text asking if I wanted to go to Hawaii with her. It was great seeing you!!!
Until the next part of our trip. Take care!!
2 comments:
Oh man Kaya is adorable in that picture! You make me want to road trip even more than I already do. Um, it doesnt get better than In n' Out.
What a journey - and Kaya sounds like the perfet travel companion.
Post a Comment