Saturday, May 2, 2009

From LA to New Mexico...

We left LA at 7am and drove through Cali, Arizona, and part of New Mexico. It was a pretty long day. We drove 12 hours and Kaya did great. It was like we were on cruise control.

Here's Kaya relaxing before we hit the road.




Richard and me outside the FS Los Angeles...hats on ready to go!



The next few pics are of California...





Next it's the Sunshine State...



We are soooo happy to be in state #2











AAHHH, thank GOD! We are in the 3rd state of the day, New Mexico, and the last.





Day one of the road trip is done. Kaya slept most of the time and Richard and I did pretty good too...we didn't kill each other! Now it's time for a good nights sleep and we'll be off again in the morning.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Man I so badly want to road trip it again with my guy. It's just fun!

Jules said...

I would say that road tripping together (with an infant!) is a great test of your relationship. :-) You guys sure are troopers! Those pictures are gorgeous--what amazing scenery!