When we first got there Mike and Rebekah were there with Chloe. Mike held Kaya for a while, even though it was so hot. She loved her Uncle Mike!
Here we all are...Rebekah and Mike with Chloe. The girls are only two months apart...it'll be really cute the next time they're together since they'll be able to play. That will only be a few months from now at Rebekah's bday bash. I can't wait!!!
And of course, Kaya with Aunt Sara. She loves her Auntie very much!
Although I didn't get any pictures, we saw Mike and Tina Louise, and Dan. It was great seeing you all and I had a great time at lunch! I can't wait to see you all again this fall!
2 comments:
That's awesome that you got to see the HC gang! It's cool that Kaya and Chloe are so close in age. Great photos!
She is getting so dang big already! Man she is cute. Loved the updates. I am confused - Where are you living?
Post a Comment