Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wedding planning...OMG!

GOSH!!! I now realize why people pay someone to plan their wedding! The more I do, the more little details come up. I'm so glad I started getting things done early. Otherwise, I don't know if I'd get everything done.

Since I'm in Aurora with Richard, I'm trying to stay busy and use my time creatively. I haven't been this creative in such a long time. I'm loving it! I'm making the invitations, response cards, programs, and who knows what else I'll take on.

I still have a few more things to book, like the cake...but I tasted Yummy's cake the other day and it sure was YUMMY! I heard another bakery was great too, so I'm going to taste it before making a decision. You have to have good cake, don't you?

I did book the photographer and I'm really excited about it! I know I'm going to get some amazing photos. Check out their website http://www.jillmariephotography.com. (Liss, do you like?)

Well, better get going. Hope everyone is well. I'll post some pics next time. Ciao!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful photography! I can't wait to see all the details. Even thinking about it I get overwhelmed. I'm sure it's going to be such an amazing day! Keep me posted.

Jules said...

I know--it's crazy how many little details there are to figure out. I would suggest getting a book you really like to help you keep track of everything or else checking out some books from the library and making your own checklist. That way you'll have a sense of what still needs to get done (both big and small), plus you'll get lots of satisfaction when you cross stuff off the list! Don't forget that you also have two willing maids-of-honor to help you out. :-) Love you!