Monday, June 22, 2009

My new nephew Lewis

I know I haven't finished the Road Trip yet, but I will. I just wanted to post these recent pics first.

My brother Eric and his wife Emily had their 3rd child, Lewis, on May 23rd. Kaya and I went down to see him, and the rest of the family. We had a great time.

Smores anyone? The kids roasted marshmallows and Courtney made "fancy" smores with Reeses PB cups! I think Nicholas and Sabra enjoyed them...







Here's Lewis, the little cutie! It's amazing how small he seems. Kaya was that little only a few months ago and I forgot already.



Lewis with his grandpa Cheers. Handsome guys, huh?



Emily's sister, Courtney was in town too. Below is a picture I love of her daugher, Lena. The kids were playing in the back yard and I had to get a few pictures...they're priceless!










And of course, our little munchkin in her favorite hat.
Congrats E & E! Lewis is adorable! And Kaya loved being with her cousins.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm just glad you updated! Those pictures of the kids are so great. Welcome to your new little nephew.

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Those are great shots--and beautiful kids!

Anonymous said...

OMG, your daughter is so big and she is such a beauty! i'm happy for you and your family. miss you lots lisa!! take care.